If you weren't one of the lucky people in 18 cinemas across the country last night, you fucking missed out.
The Queen Of Ireland is an amazing documentary by Irish director, Conor Horgan, with some hailing it "the most important film ever to be made about Ireland".
I could genuinely have come up with over 50 reasons why you should go see the movie, but here are some key points. Just do yourself a favour and go see it over the next few days!
1. It's like a really good episode of Reeling In The Years that you were around for
Suddenly May seems like years ago, and you get all reminiscent and teary-eyed.
2. The tunes are unbelievable
John Grant, how are ya?
3. The original score will bring you to tears
But also send shivers down your spine.
4. Because you get to meet all the people behind the drag scene in Dublin
Plus all the old shots of gay clubs in the early 90s are absolutely gas!
5. MR & MRS O'NEILL
Literally can't even.
6. You can play 'spot the person I know' throughout the whole movie
7. The marriage equality referendum segment will have you bawling like a baby in the best way possible
8. Because you can laugh at the weirdo asking stupid questions when Panti's just trying to get her photoshoot on with Joan (her new lesbian lover) and Aodhan
9. And you get to see Panti's Noble Call all over again
10. Because it's like watching a panto, you can boo and hiss at the bad guys whilst cheering on the good guys
Hint: the good guys win.
11. The tweetwall and all the feels it creates
E'rrybody from Ru Paul to Stephen Fry sending their support to the Queen of Ireland.
12. Because every small town in Ireland has their injokes
Cock Jennings is a Ballinrobe thing, get over it.
13. Because you'll never be glamour like Panti Bliss
SRSLY. Those sequins!