Sometimes it's hard to decide where you want to go for lunch. So hard, in fact, that the indecision becomes so overwhelming that you end up just opting for a quick sambo – only to get seriously envious when your co-workers return from their lunchtime expeditions with all sorts of delicious hotpots or salads.
So, we've decided to do the hard work for you – every day, we post the best of the daily lunch specials and rotating menus on offer from around the city. All you have to do is check in every day at noon, and decide what delicious dish you're going to tuck into.
Coppinger Row's Menu Del Dia:
- Braised beef check, pappardelle, watercress and rocket pesto
- Chocolate torte with mascarpone and hazelnut brittle
Two courses - €12.95
- Garden pea and mint soup with homemade broad soda bread - €4.95
- Woodcock smoked mackerel pate with organic leave salad - €6.90
- Gubeen chorizo, sweet potato and toasted almond hot pot served with creme fraîche and coriander - €8.20
- Coconut-Lime Chicken: Tender chicken pieces slow-cooked with coconut, lime, bean sprout, potato and spinach
Sit in served with cracked wheat and fresh coriander - €10.95
Take-away served with Tartine sourdough and hummus - €6.95
- Warm Grilled Smoked Mackerel salad with watercress, roasted tomatoes and horseradish
Starter - €7.50, Main - €12.50