These guys are surprisingly easy to make but they taste so good.
As part of our Lovin Home Comforts series, we will be bringing you some delicious recipes that you can prepare from the comfort of your own kitchen.
Up next, One Minute Brownies.
Like 1 minute, surely nothing can be that tasty in that time?
Well, they are.
A couple of minutes to put the mix together and then 1 minute in the microwave. Done.
What you need:
2tbsp x Cacao powder
2tbsp x Flour
1/4 cup x Milk
1tbsp x Maple syrup
1/4 tsp x Baking powder
1tbsp x Peanut butter
How to do it:
1) Warm the milk up.
2) Put the warm milk in a jug with the maple syrup, the peanut butter, and mix together.
3) Add the cacao powder, flour, baking powder, chocolate chips, and the fudge pieces to the mix.
4) Mix together.
5) Pour about half your mix into a cup. Note: Make sure the mix does not reach the top and the brownie rises when cooked.
6) Place your cup in the microwave and set for one minute. They could be finished in 50 seconds depending on the strength of your microwave so keep an eye on them.
7) Take it out and top it with ice cream.
Feel free to get involved and tell us your favourite at-home recipes with the hashtag #LovinHomeComforts.
Need inspiration for staying at home? Sign up to our Lovin Home Comforts newsletter here.