Close

Follow Lovin Dublin

Dublin Fire Brigade Have Issued A Warning For This Household Appliance

By AmyBell

October 2, 2017 at 11:10am

Share:

Dublin Fire Brigade have issued an important warning after a blaze in the capital was caused by a household appliance yesterday.

What was it?

It was a tumble dryer and many of us have one in our homes.

They reported the incident on their Twitter page, warning the public of the matter.

The clogged dryer caught fire in the resident's home when they were sleeping in the early hours of Sunday morning.

So the message is clear: make sure to clean your lint filters and check your water tanks on tumble dryers on a regular basis.

So if you, or anyone you know has a tumble dryer, make sure to tag them below!

header image: DubFireBrigade/Twitter

READ NEXT: Mattress Mick Turned Down An Offer To Join Dancing With The Stars

Share:

Join the Lovin Dublin Newsletter

* indicates required

Interests

Marketing Permissions

Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Lovin Media Group:

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.