19 Photos To Make You Fall In Love With Dublin All Over Again
Graffiti and street art and dogs, oh my
You think you love Dublin?
Yep, us too. (duh)
And we've gotten to know the place pretty well. Even the hidden nooks and crannies all over the place. In fact, they're the best bits.
We've picked out our favourites for you to glance upon in your times of boredom/need/despair. So creep and weep, on the absolute deadliness this city contains.
1. This unbelievably positive street art
2. This poetic ode to a next of kin
3. This positive reinforcement spotted on Thomas Street
4. This sound piece of advice
5. This relevant and important message
6. This perfect example of Dublin humour
7. This accurate portrayal of how we view local fauna
Best graffiti in Dublin. 🐦 pic.twitter.com/FT5O4Kju6W— kristine steimer (@steimer) July 18, 2016
8. This shot simply sticking it to the man
9. This slick update to a closed bar
10. This uplifting exit sign
11. This subtle expression of national pride
12. This declaration of love...
13. This shining beacon of hope
14. Puppy love
15. This tribute to two great minds of our generation
Three, counting the artist.
16. This unbelievable amount of support from the locals
17. This cheer for an Irish goal
18. This vending machine of happiness
Sorting out our health woes treat-by-treat.