1. You know the difference between hockey and camogie
And hockey is far superior. Sorry – it may not be patriotic, but it's true.
2. You still have a real fondness for deck shoes
They saw you through some really tough times. And they're called 'Dubes', if you don't mind.
3. You once owned at least three pairs of Uggs
You still have one, for lazy weekends and Christmas. But you definitely don't wear them outdoors any more. Ugh, as if!
4. O'Neill tracksuit bottoms? Fashion gold
They were battered and bruised, and completely torn at the ends – but who cares? They were so comfy, and really versatile.
5. You washed your hair a lot – but it never looked clean
Otherwise known as the "messy ponytail", it took at least 40 minutes to perfect.
6. You had Marks & Spencer cookies in the tuck shop
...and if you got there at the right time, they were still warm.
7. You prefer Prosecco to Champagne
It just goes down so easy – even if the Prosecco hangover is THE WORST.
8. All of your mates have double-barrelled surnames
And now that their parents have remarried? Well, the step-siblings' are even worse.
9. You all had nicer cars than your teachers
What? Your parents worked hard to buy you those nice things.
10. You know what 'Mountie' and 'Rock boy' mean
What's the big deal? They're just shortened. GOD.
11. You still open every conversation with, 'So what school did you go to?'
It's not that it even matters, it's just interesting. It says a lot about people, y'know, what school they went to.
12. You consider yourself 'pretty good' at skiing
Like, you didn't go that often, but you're not bad at it. Skiing isn't that hard anyway – but you mostly go for the apres-ski.
13. Sally Hansen is God
Yes, still. The odd time you've had a night out-out sprung on you at short notice, Sally has always been there to save the day.
14. You're ashamed to admit it, but you once owned a Juicy Couture tracksuit
Those days are better left in the past.
15. You got your first ghd at the age of 7
You're on your fourth, and each one has been better than the last.
16. You still spend Friday nights with "the girls"
You're all still really close – sometimes it feels like you're still in school!
17. Your first drink was West Coast Cooler rosé
18. You have at least four friends named Holly
It's just such a popular name – but they all have really different personalities.
19. You still really, really miss A|Wear
It was just great for a last-minute going-out top.