Need something a tad, shall we say, fancy, to spruce up your gaff?
We're all guilty of clinging on to that one threadbare rug ("but the colours are still great!"), or the ratty fluffy throw ("it's cosy!"), but when was the last time you bought something really special for your home?
As if you needed an excuse to #treatyoself, Dunnes Stores has just released the new Paul Costelloe collection, and the homeware bits are seriously swish. A bit more expensive than the usual throwaway bits you'd usually pick up, sure, but these beauts will stand the test of time.
Check out some of the things we're lusting over...
1. This royally red cushion (€35)
2. This black marble cheese board (€25)
3. This snuggly throw (€75)
4. This millennial pink velour cushion (€30)
5. This stylish travel mug (€10)
6. This black marble pestle & mortar (€20)
Is it too early to start dropping hints on some of these as Christmas pressies?