We told you a few weeks ago that 'The Crew From 3fe Are Setting Up A New Location And It Could Be The Best Yet'...
It opened just over a week ago and has been packed every day since.
Anywhere serving 3fe coffee is gonna be an automatic hit but add unique, tasty, artisan food into that mix and you know it'll be a winner.
We finally got to try it yesterday after lusting over their Instagram teasers for the last few weeks.
And we were far from disappointed.
A few dishes that caught our eye:
Brekkie (8am - 12)
- Cacao granola, apple butter, yoghurt
- Cardmamom and coconut porridge, poached rhubarb, rosewater syrup and toasted pistachio
- Creamy, soft scrambled eggs with wild garlic pesto and sourdough
- Brioche breakfast bap, scramble egg, sausage and caramelised onions
- Smoked bacon rarebit (must-try) - toasted sourdough smothered in smoked bacon and wild garlic bechamel grilled and topped with a soft fried egg, served with a colourful pickled veg salad
- Roast heritage carrot salad with buckwheat tabouleh, sumac labneh, hazelnuts, citrus salad served with brown bread
I went for the rarebit, having never tried one before...
Perfectly sized portion and such a great blend of flavours that just leave you wanting more.
From the sharp, acidity of the pickled veg and grapefruit to the creamy, smokey, garlicky bechamel sauce and crunchy sourdough.
I inhaled it in seconds and really could've gone for round two with a second helping.
One of the best dishes in Dublin right now, swear.
Wash it all down with a coffee and Bob is your uncle.
Their homemade hot sauce is *flame emoji*.
They sell all the usual 3fe merch, coffee and home brewing equipment too.
Five Points is currently open for business Monday to Friday, 7.30am 'til 5pm.
No sign of weekend brunch just yet but we do believe they have something up their sleeves.
If you're a passionate foodie/coffee expert on the job hunt, Five Points are currently adding to their team — click here for more info.
You can find Five Points on Harold's Cross Road in the heart of D6W, Harold's Cross.