Isaac's Hostel in Dublin's North Inner City was evacuated this morning after smoke was spotted in the building, the Irish Independent is reporting.
Five units of the Dublin Fire Brigade were at the scene.
Units from North Strand, HQ and Phibsboro are at the scene of a fire off Gardiner Street. Fire is now out. pic.twitter.com/tga3tMlIV8
— Dublin Fire Brigade (@DubFireBrigade) July 18, 2017
200 residents in the building were evacuated as a precaution. The fire has now been put out. It is believed it began with an accidental bin fire in a nearby building.