Close

Follow Lovin Dublin

These Dublin Fire Brigade Photos Prove Phone Chargers And Beds Don't Mix

By niallharbison

December 20, 2016 at 12:10am

Share:

Hot on the heels of the most excellent and informative Garda Twitter account today, we share with you some excellent advice, and terrifying pictures, from the Dublin Fire Brigade

The tweets below show the damage caused by one phone being left on a bed to charge. We've probably all done something like that before without even thinking, but my own behaviour will certainly change after seeing this. 

Listen to their advice...

We've all done it, so be careful

Careful out there folks and well done to the Dublin Fire Brigade. 

READ NEXT: Watch This Guy Commandeer A Buffet Like An Absolute Boss

Share:

Join the Lovin Dublin Newsletter

* indicates required

Interests

Marketing Permissions

Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Lovin Media Group:

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.