Now Here's A Food Fad That We Can Get Behind - The Taco Cleanse
Unlimited tacos? We're in.
We're halfway through January and sick to the teeth of hearing about juice cleanses, detoxes, paleo diets and clean eating.
We need a hero, and that hero, my friends, comes in the form of The Taco Cleanse. Yes, a tortilla-based diet exists! Forget your courgetti and salmon, these Taco Scientists will have you believe that the best nourishment actually comes from tacos.
So here are the rules:
- All you can eat is tacos. All day, erryday.
- You can consume as many liquids as you want (margaritas, or otherwise).
- You can't eat meat or dairy products.
The 'Taco Scientists' don't promise that you will lose weight, but they see it as a nourishing eating plan that has great results.
Here are their brilliantly tongue-in-cheek cleanse promises:
The Taco Cleanse
- You will wake up in the morning with new enthusiasm when you know your day is going to start with a breakfast taco.
- Your chakras will become realigned into an optimal taco pattern.
- Your life will become more fun and you will make more friends while consuming the required margarita supplements on the plan.
- Your sleep will improve as you begin to detox from the negative self images associated with other diet plans.
Intrigued? You can pick up their book here.
Already sold? Head to Taco Taco for dinner this evening.