Raheny, a somewhat overlooked suburb of Dublin that's jam-packed full of hidden gems.
And if you've ever wanted to move there then now's your chance.
But it comes at a price. €3,950 to be precise.
Say hello the three bedroom penthouse of Shieling Square, Howth Road, Raheny, Dublin 5.
Some features to note:
- High spec finishes throughout
- Direct lift access to the penthouse
- High ceilings with period features fully restored
- Close to transport links including QBC and DART
- Secure designated underground car parking
- Gas fired central heating
- One parking spot
And only a stone's throw from the likes of Clontarf, Howth, Raheny and Bull Island.
With views of Dublin Bay, we could really see ourselves settling in here and never leaving.
Check out the exterior:
See the full listing here.