Our student days were spent terrified to turn the heating on in a cramped flat about 35 minutes walk from college, with dingy carpets and old wooden furniture we're not too sure wasn't infested.
But sure look, it's the experience isn't it?
Not so for the lucky students who get to live in arguably Dublin's lushest student accommodation, New Mill, the newest addition to the city's specialised student apartments, which is almost completed and will be ready to move in to in September.
Located in up and coming Liberties area in D8, it's already 85% booked out for the academic year too.
With 400 rooms, including shared apartments and private studios, each en-suite bathroom (all rooms are en-suite) comes with a smart TV, and the more deluxe have rain head showers.
And jaysis just LOOK how fab they are...
Rents for a bedroom in a New Mill apartment start at €249 a week, with a studio costing up to €349, but here's what you get:
- All of your utility bills included
- High-speed broadband and WiFi
- Maintenance (we’ll make sure anything broken gets fixed nice and quickly)
- On-site laundry facilities
- Somewhere safe to store your bike
- Secure post and parcel storage
- Common-rooms – including a cinema room, a music room and plenty of common study areas
- Outdoor areas (take your studies outside when the summer comes)
Can we move in here please??