With house prices on the rise in Dublin and little or no value to be found anymore we thought we'd share something a little further out today that is absolutely stunning.
This 5 bedroom house set in 1.6 acres has been beautifully designed throughout and includes every modern fitting and appliance you could ever wish for.
It comes in at €950,000 which shows just how much value there is in Meath compared to the capital. Time to start planning a commute we thinks...
Some of the insane features in this house include...
- Designer inframed kitchen of solid flamed walnut, hand finished in Farrow & Ball. Butchers block circular island detail, granite worktops, high spec integrated appliances and hidden extractor fan.
- Highest standard of finish throughout the property including marble floor tiling, marble bathrooms, oiled oak solid wood flooring, laundry chute, balcony, jacuzzi bath, marble curved shower, radiator covers, marble fireplace, new modern gas fire in family room.
- Studio/Office/versatile self-contained unit with high gloss kitchen units and wood pellet stove. Crannóg hut with seated area and open fire for outdoor entertaining. Detached double garage with solid teak double doors, fitted shelving.
- Tarmac driveway with granite kerbstones, edged with cobblestone with generous parking.
- Stone entrance with teak electric gates at main entrance, stone piers. Landscaped gardens with a mix of fir, beech and fruit trees, shrubs, flower beds, vegetable garden with raised vegetable beds, hen run, tree house, water feature and fountain.
- Sandstone circular patio edged with stone curved wall and slate capping. Weber render exterior finish - low maintenance.
- External walls insulated with Ecobead, highest spec Kingspan insulation throughout the property.
- External sensor lights, security camera system and monitored alarm. Solid teak fascia and soffit, electric gates with camera.
If you have the spare million odd Euros that this house is going to cost you can see the full listing here.
Nice, ain't it?