Christmas Cocktails: The Frosty Club Orchard
Is this fruity number right up your alley?
This festive season, please allow us to take your mixology skills to a whole new level.
Why not invite some friends around, break out the mince pies, put on some Mariah Carey, play a game of charades and sip on some sweet, sweet drinky poos? Sounds like a delightful evening to us anyway.
The latest entry our Christmas Cocktails series is known only as The Frosty Club Orchard and it's a must-try for all the apple lovers among you.
- 40ml cloudy apple juice
- 40ml Shortcross Gin
- 20ml lemon juice
- 15ml honey syrup
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 4 thin slices of apple
- Club Tonic
- Measure 40ml of cloudy apple juice and add it to a serving glass filled with ice.
- Squeeze 20ml of lemon juice into the glass.
- Pour 40ml of Shortcross Gin into the mix.
- Take 15ml of honey syrup and add it to the glass.
- Place your sprig of rosemary inside and stir thoroughly.
- Fill the glass up with Club Tonic, garnish with four thin slices of apple and you're ready to drink!
Sponsored By Club Mixers
Britvic Ireland is a verified member of Origin Green, the only sustainability programme in the world operating on a national scale, that unites government, the private sector and food & drink producers through Bord Bia, the Irish Food Board.