Each week, we focus on some of the best offices in Dublin and our latest trip takes us down to Vodafone Ireland in Leopardstown.
There are a lot of things that you look out for when starting a new job but let's face it, a nice office is one of the major considerations.
Well, look no further my friends, as Vodafone Ireland might just lay claim to one of the slickest in the city.
Located just off the M50 in Leopardstown, the company's light and airy premises is one minute from the Central Park Luas station and has a tonne of amazing extras that you won't find in most offices.
Including a foosball table and Friday massages. Seriously.
Don't believe us?
How about a...
· 24 hour gym and wellness centre
· On-site barber, hairdresser and masseuse
· On-site physiotherapist, podiatrist and reflexologist
· On-site beautician
· Costa Coffee and Java Republic Coffee Shop
· Sandwich bar and on-site Restaurant
· On-site retail Store
· Learning zone
· Newsagent and dry cleaners
· Luas Stop
· Outside Patio Garden
If you want to join the team, check out their career opportunities here.
A masseuse, beautician and a patio garden? Sign us up...